Available, delivery time 2-5 days
"Santoku" literally means "three virtues" referring to the tasks that are commonly performed in the kitchen, namely: slicing, dicing and mincing. The textured blade significantly prevents food from sticking to it during use. With a CARBON FIBRE handle, lightweight and solid for a natural and comfortable grip. Sturdy and resistant single-piece, stainless steel blade X50CrMoV15 (special knife blade steel).
- blade length: 19 cm
- Lenght: 33,5 cm
- with scalloped blade
- Carbon fibre made in France = light and extremely strong
- One-piece German X50CrMoV15 stainless steel = Robust and durable
- Made in France
The solid and balanced high-tech compression moulded handle with multiple layers of carbon fibre, is comfortable and efficient. The blades are extremely hard, in accordance with Western tradition, and perfectly sharp, in accordance with Japanese tradition; this is the perfect meeting of the two worlds that set the standards in knives.
de Buyer - Knives Series:
- Dai Sensei - Japanese knife with handle made of carbon fiber
- Fibre Karbon 1 - For highly accomplished chefs and discerning home gourmet cooks.
- Fibre Karbon 2 - For the serious chef and home cook seeking the highest performance knife for value.
0 of 0 reviews