Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Ideal for searing, grilling, browning - round pan in Lyon shape for easy sliding of the food - recommended by BEEF!
de Buyer - Round iron pan with cast stainless steel handle - Whether for grilling, searing or Roasting: a good iron pan belongs in every kitchen - and it will last a lifetime! As soon as the iron pan reaches temperatures above 140 °C, the pores of the food close because the natural juice of the food caramelizes (the Maillard reaction). The crust that forms keeps moisture from evaporating. The food is thus brown and crispy on the surface and remains tender and juicy on the inside. Perfect for roasting meat and potatoes and preparing crispy crêpes and delicious omelettes!
An iron steel pan is burned in before use and turns black over the course of use. The more often the pan is used, the better its natural non-stick effect, i.e. the blacker it is, the less it sticks.
- Ø 20 cm (Ø floor = 14 cm) H= 3.3 cm Length with handle= 37 cm V= 0.8 liters - 1.1 kg
- Iron pan with a layer of organic French beeswax that protects against oxidation, facilitates baking and improves non-stick properties
- with handle made of cast stainless steel
- 2.5 to 3 mm thick
- For searing, grilling and browning
- GUARANTEED PFAO and PTFE free
- Can be used on all types of stoves - including induction
- Hand wash
The manufacturer does not guarantee the flatness of the base if the diameter of the heat source differs by more than 1.5 cm in relation to the base of the pan. There are no restrictions for using the iron pans on full surface induction and gas stoves.
0 of 0 reviews