Available, delivery time 2-5 days
For slow cooking of food over long periods. Cookware composed of 90% copper and 10% AISI 304 stainless steel:
- 30 x 22 cm L with handle= 41,6 cm H= 13 cm - V= 6,5 L
- 90% copper outside: excellent thermal conductivity for perfect control of the cooking; perfect heat spreading throughout the container for great tasting results.
- 10% stainless steel on the inside: perfectly food grade; easy care. The low proportion of stainless steel does not alter the properties of copper.
- 2 riveted handles in cast stainless steel: easy handling; small size; modern design.
High-end mirror polishing. Identification on the gencode. Sleek aesthetics for a stylish range. Care of copper: use a polishing paste. Care of stainless steel: wash by hand.
- 90% COPPER- 10% STAINLESS STEEL
- 2-mm thick copper stainless steel - Gloss polished
- for all hotplates - except induction
- Riveted ergonomic handles made of cast st/steel.
- Excellent conductor of heat
- Uniform cooking through both bottom and sides
- Ideal for reducing and simmering
Inocuivre - For cooking and for presentation on table. Copper is an extraordinary conductor of heat, particularly suitable for French cooking and reducing. This material ensures quick and homogeneous cooking in the whole pan: not only in the bottom but also on the side to obtain a perfect heat distribution which makes copper pans ideal for delicate preparations, such as sauces.
Outer COPPER - the colour changes on a heat sources. Use a special copper cleaner to give brilliance back to a copper utensil. Never use a metal sponge. The stainless steel inner wall allows for easy care. There is no need for replating as for the traditional tin-plated copper.
The nobility of copper in the kitchen arts is not only die to its warm and colourful looks, but also and essentially to its capacity to conduct heat, which makes copper pans idel for delicate preparations, such as sauces.
To clean copper, use a special easy-to-use-paste, preferable after each use. For the inner stainless steel or tin-plated surfaces, wash in the ordinary way. Cleaning in the dishwasher is not recommended because dishwasher liquids contain high levels of chlorine.
Copper is an exeptional metal, an extraordinary conductor of heat, particularly suitable for French cooking and reducing. However, copper should not be in direct contact with most foods: as a result it is used in combination with another metal (for the inside of the pans).
Tin-plated copper: The traditional tin-plating process guarantees a thick enough coating of tin for professional use. The lenght of time the pan can be used before being replated is therefor longer. But beware: do not heat to over 260°C.
Utensils 2 mm thick are intended for professional use. Polished outer finish, smooth or hammered effect.
Handles in cast steel, curved, fixed by strong rivets. Copper-stainless steel: this is a bimetal laminate.
The outer sides are made of very thick copper and allow excellent heat conduction. The inner side, made of stainless steel, allow for easy care of the pans and there is no need for replating. Polished outer finish. Mountings in cast steel, stainless steel, or bronze, fixed by strong rivets.
0 of 0 reviews