Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Stainless steel dessert log mould with removable ends ideal for making logs and terrines, for cold forming and assembly, making chocolate decorations.
Sturdy undeformable dessert log mould. Removable ends and smooth interior surface for easy mould release.
- 30 x 4 cm
- Material: stainless steel
- Dessert log mould assembly via easy interlocking system.
- Non-watertight dessert log mould: prevent leakage by lining the mould with food-grade cling film before filling.
- Enhanced features: good value quality dessert log mould.
- Goes in the refrigerator, freezer, deep freezer, blast chiller.
- Goes in the freezer, deep-freezer, blast chiller, refrigerator. Oven-safe.
- Not suitable for the microwave oven.
- Care: dishwasher-safe.
- Several shapes and sizes available
The Mango Passion Fruit Vanilla Yule Log
by Jonathan Mougel
For a log mould 30 cm ref 3206.30 + mini log mould ref 3206.04
- 2 whole eggs
- 65 g of sugar
- 65 g of T55 flour
- 25 g of ground almonds
- 68 g of almond praline
- 10 g of white chocolate
- 1/4 vanilla pod
- 40 g of crumbled gavotte biscuits
- 1 g of Fleur de sel
- 20 g Toasted chopped almonds
Mango-passion fruit filling
- 75 g of Mango Pulp
- 200 g of Pineapple brunoise
- 2 g of Ginger
- 26 g of Brown sugar
- Lime zest of one lime
- 1,2 g of Agar-agar
- 1.5 g of NH Pectin (or 1.5 g of gelatin rehydrated in cold water)
- 2 g of gelatin
- 170 g of milk
- 2 g of vanilla
- 50 g of egg yolks
- 30 g of sugar
- 3 g of gelatin
- 100 g of white chocolate
- 240 g of whipped cream
- 250 g of exotic fruit pulp
- 50 gof lemon pulp
- 75 g of glucose
- 100 g of sugar
- 5 g of NH pectin (or 4 g of gelatin rehydrated in cold water)
- 5 g of gelatin
- 100 g of neutral mirror glaze
Almond genoise (for 1 sheet of 40x30cm) (1 base 7x29.5cm) :
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a double boiler until the mixture is frothy. Do not exceed 50°C
- Add the sifted flour. Then add the almonds gently.
- Spread on a 40x30 sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 175°C.
- Cut a base of 7x29.5cm.
Crisp (138 g per log) :
Melt the white chocolate and add the vanilla.
- Then add the praline and mix.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread over the base.
- Set aside.
Mango-passion fruit filling :
- Cook all the ingredients for 2 min.
- Add the gelatin with the lime zest at the end.
- Pour into a mini log mould and freeze the filling.
Vanilla mousse (590 g per mould) :
- Heat the milk, vanilla, egg yolks and sugar.
- Cook everything at 85°C.
- Add the melted gelatin and pour it all into the chocolate.
- Mix. Add the whipped cream when it reaches 23°C.
Exotic glaze :
- To be prepared the day before.
- Heat the pulps to 40°C, add the pectin-sugar mixture.
- Bring to the boil.
- Add the previously hydrated gelatin, then the mirror glaze..
- The next day, heat to 30°C and mix.
- Glaze the log.
Assembly and finishing :
- Place an acetate sheet in the bottom of the mould.
- Pour in the vanilla mousse and immerse the exotic filling..
- Seal with the base/crisp.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Unmould and glaze with the exotic glaze.
0 of 0 reviews