Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Multi-use 2-handled round frying pan ideal for paella as its shape enables good evaporation. Can be used in a conventional oven.
Lyonnaise skirt enables food to easily slide onto a plate. Utensil of the Carbone Plus range in thick heavy quality iron: quickly heats up, uniform heat diffusion.
Reaches high temperatures: enables the Maillard reaction; excellent caramelization.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food.
Riveted iron handle: unbreakable.
Tip: preheat using a little fat. Season when first used.
Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher. All cook tops including induction.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
de Buyer Carbone PLUS
- Ø 24 cm (Ø bottom = 19 cm) H= 3,9 cm L =31 cm 1,2 kg
- White IRON - Superior quality
- Professional model
- Thickness from 2.5 to 3 mm depending on the models.
- Perfect diffusion of the heat
- Iron or stainless steel tube long handle, with hole for hanging
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- Ideal for searing, grilling, browning or grilling
- Only the universal lid for pans 3460 fits on this pan.
- information on lids you can find on datasheets
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.
0 of 0 reviews