Available, delivery time 2-5 days
This iron wok with a specially designed contour has a traditional shape made to suit shallow basin "WOK" induction plates. The long iron handle is firmly fastened with rivets, with French-style contouring for easy use. It is the perfect weight to easily sauté food. Iron proves to be an excellent heat conductor and is perfectly suited for Asian cuisine. The wok can stand on a special support (ref. 3122.00) so that it can be used on standard flat induction plates.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food.
Riveted iron handle: unbreakable.
Tip: preheat using a little fat. Season when first used.
Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher. All cook tops including induction.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
de Buyer Carbone PLUS
- Ø 35 cm H= 8,5 cm L =69 cm 1,4 kg
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- The manufacturer does not guarantee the flatness of the pans bottom, if the diameter of the heat source is 1.5 cm bigger than the bottom of the pan. No restrictions exist for the use of all iron pans on full surface induction and gas cookers.
- White IRON - Superior quality
- Professional model
- Thickness from 1.5 to 2 mm depending on the models.
- Perfect diffusion of the heat
- Iron or stainless steel tube long handle, with hole for hanging
- Ideal for searing, grilling, browning or grilling
- information on lids you can find on datasheets
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.
0 of 0 reviews