Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Perfect gift! Triple-Blini Pan + ladle + beech wood crepes spatula
- 3-Blini pan MINERAL B made of steel, beeswax finish and strip steel handle for 3 blinis ø10 cm
- Ladle made of stainless steel and beechwood
- Beechwood crepe spatula - FREE
- With recipes
de Buyer - Mineral B Element - Triple-Blini Pan - Utensil which enables the simultaneous cooking of 3 blinis, 3 fritters or 3 pancakes of 10 cm diameter.
Mineral B Element undeformable utensil in heavy quality iron coated with beeswax: organic protective finish against oxidation, facilitates seasoning. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
Perfect and uniform caramelization of food.The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
ORGANIC BEE WAX FINISH
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- Due to the shape of the handle, no lid fits on this frying pan from de Buyer.
- Can be used on all types of cooker - incl. induction
- All information about the pans from de Buyer you can find on data sheets tab.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.
The manufacturer does not guarantee the flatness of the floor, if the diameter of the heat source deviates more than 1,5cm in relation to the bottom of the pan.
0 of 0 reviews