Available, delivery time 2-5 days
The ‘B BOIS’ line is the result of the meeting of 2 worlds, 2 brands and offers a whole range of new products, from frying pan to spice mills, including essential utensils. The beech wood used is a PEFC certified wood coming from sustainably managed forests. It is natural and protected with beeswax. The ‘B BOIS’ products are exclusively sold through physical retailers.
The essential MINERAL B ELEMENT steel range comes with a beech wood handle protected by beeswax, as for the pan body. Always essential for high temperature cooking, for sealing, frying and browning.
The MINERAL B ELEMENT frying pan has a long iron handle firmly fastened with rivets. It features a true Lyonnaise shape: the side is high, flared and rounded, without any sharp angles, which means it lets the food slide easily from the pan to the dish or plate. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
ORGANIC BEE WAX FINISH
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Ø 20 cm (Ø bottom = 14 cm) H= 3,3 cm L =37 cm V= 0,8 L - 1 kg
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- Due to the shape of the handle, no lid fits on this frying pan from de Buyer.
- Only the universal lid for pans 3460 fits on this pan.
- All information about the pans from de Buyer you can find on data sheets tab.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.
The manufacturer does not guarantee the flatness of the floor, if the diameter of the heat source deviates more than 1,5cm in relation to the bottom of the pan. There are no restrictions for the use of iron pans on full surface induction and gas stoves.
0 of 0 reviews