Available, delivery time 2-5 days
This iron frying pan has a long ergonomic, practical stainless steel handle that guarantees low temperatures and is firmly fastened with rivets. It features a true Lyonnaise shape: the side is high, flared and rounded, without any sharp angles, which means it lets the food slide easily from the pan to the dish or plate. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The iron fry pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food.
Riveted iron handle: unbreakable.
Tip: preheat using a little fat. Season when first used.
Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher. All cook tops including induction.
de Buyer Carbone PLUS
- Ø 20 cm (Ø bottom = 14 cm) H= 3 cm L =37 cm V= 0,8 L - 1 kg
- White IRON - Superior quality
- Professional model
- Thickness from 2.5 to 3 mm depending on the models.
- Perfect diffusion of the heat
- Iron or stainless steel tube long handle, with hole for hanging
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- Ideal for searing, grilling, browning or grilling
- information on lids you can find on datasheets
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.
0 of 0 reviews