Available, delivery time 2-5 days
THE PERFECT STEAK - Steel-hard pans for tender meat and perfect roasting flavours - recommended by BEEF!
Whether for grilling, searing or roasting: a good iron pan belongs in every kitchen - and it will last a lifetime! Because the secret of special dishes lies not only in the preparation and quality of the food, the right tool is also crucial. Once burnt in, the pans of the Mineral B Pro series develop a patina that acts like a natural non-stick coating. Thanks to the Maillard reaction, the dishes also get their unmistakable, delicious roasted aromas.
Country pan for different cooking styles: searing, sautéing, browning, simmering... Perfect for preparing large quantities and for sautéed potatoes. The high edges limit projections when cooking meat.
- Ø 24 cm (Ø bottom = 17 cm) H= 7,8 cm L = 45 cm V= 2,5 L - 1,8 kg
- Heavy quality iron coated in beeswax: protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning.
- Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Excellent caramelization of food.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted cast stainless steel handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- Can be used on all types of cooker - incl. induction
- All information about the pans from de Buyer you can find on data sheets tab.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.
The manufacturer does not guarantee the flatness of the pans bottom, if the diameter of the heat source is 1.5 cm bigger than the bottom of the pan. No restrictions exist for the use of all iron pans on full surface induction and gas cookers.
0 of 0 reviews