Available, delivery time 2-5 days
The MINERAL B ELEMENT frying pan has a long stainless steel handle firmly fastened with rivets. It features a true Lyonnaise shape: the side is high, flared and rounded, without any sharp angles, which means it lets the food slide easily from the pan to the dish or plate. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
ORGANIC BEE WAX FINISH
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Ø 28 cm (Ø bottom = 20,5 cm) H= 4,2 cm L = 50 cm V= 1,77 L - 2,15 kg
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- Due to the shape of the handle, no lid fits on this frying pan from de Buyer.
- Can be used on all types of cooker - incl. induction
- All information about the pans from de Buyer you can find on data sheets tab.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.
The manufacturer does not guarantee the flatness of the pans bottom, if the diameter of the heat source is 1.5 cm bigger than the bottom of the pan. No restrictions exist for the use of all iron pans on full surface induction and gas cookers.
0 of 0 reviews