de Buyer - FIBRE KARBON 1 - Japanese Knife 26 cm
This Japanese knife is a combination of a French chef's knife, for the preparation of meats or vegetables, and a Japanese knife with unbeatable sharpness, suitable for cutting fish. The knife features a CARBON FIBRE handle, lightweight and solid for a natural and comfortable grip. Sturdy and resistant single-piece, stainless steel blade X50CrMoV15 (special knife blade steel).
- blade length: 26 cm
- one-sided beveled edge
- Carbon fibre made in France = light and extremely strong
- One-piece German X50CrMoV15 stainless steel = Robust and durable
- Made in France
FIBRE KARBON 1
The solid and balanced high-tech compression moulded handle with multiple layers of carbon fibre, is comfortable and efficient. The blades are extremely hard, in accordance with Western tradition, and perfectly sharp, in accordance with Japanese tradition; this is the perfect meeting of the two worlds that set the standards in knives.
de Buyer - Knives Series:
- Dai Sensei - Japanese knife with handle made of carbon fiber
- Fibre Karbon 1 - For highly accomplished chefs and discerning home gourmet cooks.
- Fibre Karbon 2 - For the serious chef and home cook seeking the highest performance knife for value.