de Buyer - La Lyonnaise - Chestnut Pan 28 cm - Handle 70 cm
de Buyer - La Lyonnaise - Chestnut Pan 28 cm - Handle 70 cm - Chestnut pan in blued iron. Traditional pan with evenly spaced holes on the bottom, specially designed for cooking chestnuts on hot coals.The fry pan is 100% natural, 100% recyclable, guaranteed coating-free. The blue colour of iron is due to a thermal treatment that provides pans with temporary protection against oxidation during storage and transport. The blue sheet pan seasons, getting darker and naturally non-stick the more it is used. This pan is suitable for any cook top, except induction.
de Buyer La Lyonnaise
- STEEL - STRONG quality
- 1 mm thick
- for less powerful heat sources
- Semi-professional and domestic use
- Quick heating time
- Extra-strong handles
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.