de Buyer - Carbone PLUS - Round Grill Frypan
The de Buyer Round Grill Frypan is used for searing meat. The iron reaches very high temperatures and lets the juices caramelise perfectly to ensure a sublime flavour. The grooves on the base mark the meat with restaurant-like quality, and, above all, reduce the contact surface during the cooking process. Utensil of the Carbone Plus range in thick heavy quality iron: quickly heats up, uniform heat diffusion.
Reaches high temperatures: enables the Maillard reaction; excellent caramelization.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food.
Riveted iron handle: unbreakable.
Tip: preheat using a little fat. Season when first used.
Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher. All cook tops including induction.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
de Buyer Carbone PLUS
- White IRON - Superior quality
- Professional model
- Thickness from 2.5 to 3 mm depending on the models.
- Perfect diffusion of the heat
- Iron or stainless steel tube long handle, with hole for hanging
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- Ideal for searing, grilling, browning or grilling
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.