de Buyer - Paella Pan 32 cm - Mineral B Element
de Buyer - Paella Pan 32 cm with 2 Handles - The MINERAL B ELEMENT Paella pan is suitable for multiple uses; it can be used as a fry pan, in the oven, and is ideal for preparing paella with its flared shape that provides good evaporation of liquids. Undeformable, it has 2 stainless steel side handles that are firmly fastened with rivets. This pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used, through the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is designed for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- The manufacturer does not guarantee the flatness of the pans bottom, if the diameter of the heat source is 1.5 cm bigger than the bottom of the pan. No restrictions exist for the use of all iron pans on full surface induction and gas cookers.
ORGANIC BEE WAX FINISH
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.